Cesspool Pumping & Maintenance in Nassau and Suffolk County
Do you notice the smell?
Are things Draining Slowly?
Looks like you need your cesspool or septic system pumped!
Please call our Cesspool Service Experts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to schedule service.
Call your CityWide plumber for:
- Pumping of septic & cesspools systems
- Sulfuric acid chemical treatment to break down and dissolve solid waste and open the pores of the cesspool
- Electronic cesspool & pipe locating
- Aeration — Makes holes in the bottom of the cesspool to restore drainage
- Cave in specialists
- New septic & cesspool system Installations
- Grease trap service
- Grease trap maintenance contracts
- fryerlator oil service pick up
- All materials 100% recycled
Long Island Dry Well & Catch Basin Service
CityWide handles all your Dry Well and Catch Basin needs. We clean, vacuum, repair, replace and install wells and basins as well as the lines leading to and from them. Whether it’s drywells in parking lots or just a small drywell at your home CityWide can clean them and restore drainage.
A dry well or catch basin is an underground structure that disposes of unwanted water, most commonly storm water runoff, by dissipating it into the ground, where it merges with the local groundwater. Water flows through it under the influence of gravity. They receive water from one or more entry pipes or channels at its top. It discharges the same water through a number of small exit openings distributed over a larger surface area, the side(s) and bottom of the dry well.
Simple dry wells consist of a pit filled with gravel, riprap, rubble, or other debris. Such pits resist collapse, but do not have much storage capacity because the interior is mostly filled by stone. A more advanced dry well defines a large interior storage volume by a reinforced concrete cylinder with perforated sides and bottom. Dry wells should be cleaned periodically to help restore drainage.