Sewer & Water Main Service Line Work
Serving Long Island and NYC
Citywide has the proper methods, tools and solutions to make your Sewer repair or water service repair job a success. We are aware of all the regulations and requirements of each municipality and always have provided safe, quality service.
The Right Tools For the Job
Our complete stock of tools and materials means you do not need to wait for sewer replacement parts to ship out when you need service restored. Our fleet has all the necessary equipment required for a safe underground excavation including traffic cones, barriers, reflective & LED indicators, vehicle lighting and warning signs.
Sewer Repair Vs. Replacement
Although a sewer repair may be appropriate in some instances, there are certain situations and several advantages to a complete sewer replacement. Typically a complete sewer line replacement will last for well over 50 years, be guaranteed* unconditionally for 10 years, and require no maintenance whatsoever. In addition the sewer replacement job itself is more straightforward than a sewer repair because there is no guesswork in determining where the exact point of the problem is or location of the sewer pipe.
The advantages of a complete sewer line replacement include:
- Back-pitched sewer pipe can be corrected with a replacement — A repair can typically not accomplish that.
- There is very little chance of excavating in the wrong area which can waste thousands of dollars.
- There is no expense to diagnose the point of the problem and location of where the house sewer runs which can sometimes exceed $1,000.00.
- There is the confidence in knowing that the sewer problem is solved once-and-for-all.
Why Citywide Sewer Specialists?
- Our impeccable Citywide reputation
- We are insured, licensed, bonded
- Our staff is trained, experienced, courteous and responsive
- All work will meet or exceed code and is guaranteed
Citywide provides top quality water main repair, sewer repair or replacement job every time.
Contact a Citywide Sewer Repair, Water Main Repair and Sewer Replacement Specialist via our online form to the right or call us 24 hours a day!