If your commercial drain is running slow it may be in need of cleaning. CityWide Sewer & Drain offers expert and affordable sewer drain cleaning services for all Long Island and New York Metropolitan Area customers. Our licensed plumbing experts are available around-the-clock and are equipped with the latest plumbing tools and technology to get the job done fast and effectively.
Drain & Sewer Cleaning Services In Long Island and the New York Metropolitan Area
- Clogged Commercial Kitchen Drains. The inner walls of your kitchen pipes can clog with buildup due to food, soap, fats and grease, causing an unwanted blockage.
- Clogged Commercial Bathroom Drains. Over time, major plumbing issues can result from damage caused by hair, soap, toothpaste, grime, toilet paper, and other bathroom products.
- Clogged Commercial Utility Room Drains. Floor drains in basements and utility rooms are prone to dirt and debris. Upon clogging, this can lead to poor drainage, which in turn leads to the potential for flooding.
- Clogged Commercial Sewer Drains. Your facility’s gray and black water is transported to the sewer via the sewer drain, and any blockages can cause substantial problems.
What to Do In Case of An Emergency in Your Commercial Space
- Note which parts of the building are affected
- Note if the toilets are flowing normally
- Note the color of the water
- Note if there is any debris in the water
Benefits of Regularly Scheduled Drain Cleanings
- Minimization of Bacterial Growth
- Prevention of Odors
- Prevention of Lost Revenue
- Reduction of Repair Costs and Emergencies
- Helps to Avoid Insect/Rodent Infestation
- Helps Your Business to Pass Inspections
CityWide Sewer & Drain is your trusted source for the above commercial drain cleaning services in Long Island and New York Metropolitan Area. We look forward to restoring your plumbing system to maximum efficiency and bringing productivity and convenience back to your commercial space.