Plumbing Leak Detection & Repair Services NYC
Don’t let water leaks in your residential or commercial property go unaddressed! It’s critical to get it repaired before it worsens and causes water damage. Schedule regular maintenance checks to make sure you don’t leave any leaks undetected, particularly as they could be happening underground, behind walls, or beneath floors.
If you’re unsure if you have a leak, call a CityWide Sewer & Drain professional. Our plumbers can address your concerns, assess the situation, identify the source of the leak if you have one, recommend an action plan, and inspect for any other secondary leaks or water damage in your property.
Leak Detection Services In NYC
You can avoid unexpected ongoing water leaks from pipes, fittings, and plumbing fixtures that can cause wasted water and potentially significant water damage. Simply call in a CityWide Sewer & Drain technician to perform our early leak detection service for your NYC home and business. We’re equipped with the necessary tools to locate and diagnose undetected water leaks and to advise property owners on a variety of leak repair options.
Signs of Water Leaks in NYC
There are, however, many kinds of leaks that do emit physical signs. If you notice any of the following, you may be in need of repairs:
Do You Have a Faucet Leak?
- Dripping sounds
- Brown or discolored water
- Damp or soaked carpeting
- Discoloration on ceilings or walls
- Warm spots on the floor
- Rust or water puddles around the base of faucets, drains, and on the floor below a
- Squeaky faucets when you turn the taps on or off
- Difficulty turning faucets on and off
- Mold or rotten food smell
- Abnormally high water bills
Do You Have a Toilet Leak?
- Bubbling or groaning sounds coming from pipes behind or beneath the toilet
- Mysterious water on the bathroom floor, whether near or far from the toilet base
- Sudden raising of floor or tile
- Moldy or sewer gas smells
Do You Have a Water Heater Leak?
- Small puddles or excess moisture near the water heater tank
- Raised floor tiles or uneven flooring near the base of the water heater
- Dripping water sounds from the water heater
- Lack of hot water or a restricted supply
Do You Have a Washing Machine Hose Leak?
- Musty or moldy smell in the laundry room
- Rusted or loose hose connections
- Cracked or bulging hoses
- Small pools of water behind or near the washing machine
Other Plumbing Leaks
Natural Gas Line Leaks
Natural gas, carbon monoxide being the most common, is used to heat the water in your boiler. This is a highly flammable gas and, if inhaled in large doses, can be fatal. Carbon monoxide is an odorless gas, but be on alert for a rotten egg odor (often added for the purpose of detection.) Keep carbon monoxide monitors located in close range to your hot water heater or any other appliance that uses natural gas, and be sure it has working batteries.
Broken Water Lines
Leaks in water lines often go undetected due to being located inside walls or underground. Regularly scheduled plumbing maintenance is the ideal way to avoid the occurrence of a broken water line, especially when it comes to taking preventative measures in times of extreme weather.
Our CityWide Sewer & Drain experts are well-equipped to take on any and all plumbing repairs and leak detections in all areas of your NYC residential and commercial property. Give us a call 24/7, 365 days a year – we’re at your service whenever the need arises, guaranteed.
Water leak Detection and Repair Services Near Me in NYC
Call Citywide today to schedule water leak detection and repair services in NYC: 1.800.310.2564.